While working on our evalution overview, we noticed we never posted the evalution and results of the second version of our paper prototype. Probably, the reason for that was that we started working on the third version almost instantly after making the second version and we only had two test persons for the latter one.
But, because the final overview can’t have too many details and we don’t want to completely discard this iteration, we present the results in this post.
Based on the test results from the previous session, we had a third version of the paper prototype ready to go at the start of the 4th session. (more…)
Since our last post on our paper prototypes a lot has happened. In the session of week 4, we tested version 2, started on version 3 and tested it. Afterwards we had another two tests of version 3.
After creating persona and storyboards, it’s time to start thinking about the app itself. More specifically, we started designing the graphical user interface. Ideal for this is paper prototyping: drawing the GUI on pieces of paper, then testing that with a small number of subjects. Using paper enables us to quickly adapt their feedback.